British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program – BC PNP
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program offers job opportunities for the qualified, skilled workers, professionals, managers, technical experts, traders and experienced entrepreneurs to work and settle with the family and even get the permanent residency in the British Columbia. To qualify, the aspirants must first accept a valid job offer from the employer from British Columbia. The employer must meet the eligibility criteria and fulfill set of responsibilities through application process and be willing to support the application.
BC PNP is an economic immigration program administered jointly by Ministry of jobs, tourism, skills training and CIC
There are 3 different ways that BC PNP offers for an individual to become the permanent resident in British Columbia and each of the three ways has different categories. The classification depends on the job requirement, international student status and National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill level.
Skill Immigration: It is for skilled and semi-skilled workers to work and settle in British Columbia. The categories under skill immigration are:
- Skilled worker category
- Healthcare professional category
- International graduate category
- International post graduate category
- Entry level and semi-skilled worker category
Express Entry British Columbia: Express Entry B.C. uses point based invitation system and registration, and the application is done online. The categories under Express Entry B.C are:
- a) Skilled worker category
- b) Healthcare professional category
- c) International graduate category
- d) International post graduate category
Entrepreneur Immigration: It is for entrepreneurs who want to manage or start a business in British Columbia.
- Entrepreneur Immigration Category— for senior managers or business owners who are ready to invest in a business in British Columbia.
- Entrepreneur Immigration — Regional Pilot —for international entrepreneurs who wish to establish a new business in British Columbia.
- Strategic Projects Category— for foreign controlled companies who wants to set up business operation in British Columbia.
There are important eligibility criteria for BC PNP that the applicant should have.
- The individual must accept a full-time, indeterminate job offer from a British Columbia employer
- The job must be listed in NOC skilled occupation (Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B)
- The individual should have required qualification to perform the duties of the job
- The individual should have at least two years of work experience
- The individual should be able to support himself and the dependents
- The individual should be eligible for, legal immigration status in Canada
- The individual should meet minimum language requirements
- The individual should have a wage offer in line with British Columbia wage rates for the particular occupation
The individual who is interested to work and settle in British Columbia should first create online profile and complete the registration process. The applicant will receive the score based on the skills and job requirements. Then applicant will be sent the nomination letter.
After accepting the nomination, the applicant can apply for permanent residence through IRCC.
Contact Patel Canada Visa Today!
Please contact us for more information regarding BC PNP. We recommend you to seek our professional and experienced consultants help in filling and completing the application form accurately before submission. Our huge experience with many immigration issues will definitely help you in succeeding the nomination acceptance.
Feel Free to
Are you planning to spend your vacation in Canada? For more information about Canada Visitor
Visa or Canada Tourist Visa contact us today at Patel Canada Visa. Be rest assured that we will
make the processing easy and stress-free. We can help you find best tourist package within Canada
and accommodation finding assistant.