Tourist Visa – Allows Visitors to Discover the Dreamland of Canada
From all over the world, around millions of visitors visit Canada to enjoy this beautiful dreamland. Canada offers visiting visa to people having with relatives, friends or family or no relatives to stay and spare leisure time with them. It needs to meet some requirements to get eligible for Tourist Visa. Everyone other than permanent residents and Canadian citizens require permission to enter into the country without or with a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV). Every year Canada welcomes over 35 million visitors (non-immigrants).
About Tourist Visa
– Individuals who want to visit Canada require to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) either they become temporary foreign workers, tourists, or international students other than a citizen of a visa-exempt country.
– TRV or Tourist Visa is a document that will be issued by a visa office of Canadian Immigration outside Canada confirm that the individual has satisfactorily presented all documents and meet other requirements and eligible to visit the country as a visitor. It may be for a single or multiple entries.
– It is essential to note that having a tourist visa does not mean you become eligible to enter the country. Unless and until a Canadian immigration officer will give permit at the port of Canada, no one can allow entering into the country. The officer needs proper justification from visitors that they will leave Canada at the end of their visit and reasons to return back to their home country.
– Sometimes, medical issues and criminality may cause reason to not entering the country for a visitor.
– In General, visitors get tourist visa for only limited time approximately six months only. International students and temporary foreign workers allow for a changeable time period depends on their case basis. If an individual need extension to leave after completion of visa period, he need to apply within Canada before completion of the visa period.
Primary requirement for Tourists to Visit Canada
– Good Health is essential to visit the country [medical exam]
– Valid travel document [ a passport]
– You need to ensure that you will stay in Canada only within a given time period in the country and leave the country as soon as your visit will be completed.
– You also have to show documents that you have enough bank balance to stay during your visit.
– You have to convince an immigration officer that you have valid reason to go back to your home country such as your present job or business, family, home, financial assets, etc.
– Invitation letter from your relatives or friends or someone who already lives in Canada.
If you are planning to visit Canada on Tourist Visa and you don’t have any relatives in Canada or applying for the first time, it is advisable to find assistance from any expert visa consultant. They will guide you in the right direction to make your visa process trouble-free and Canada visit pleasant.