The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
Saskatchewan is a Western Canadian grassland province that borders the United States to the south. The economy of the provinces is mainly based on agriculture, industries such as forestry and fishing.
Through SINP the immigrants with the skills and experience are offered to immigrate to Saskatchewan to work and settle. Through SINP, Saskatchewan invites the residency application from foreigners and nominates the successful applicants to gain permanent residency in Canada. The applicants need to apply for permanent residency through Immigration, refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) after the nominee receives Canada Immigration Visa through SINP.
There are four Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program categories that the candidates can apply for. The categories are:
- International Skilled Worker Category:The category is for foreign skilled workers who are interested to reside and work in Saskatchewan.
- Saskatchewan Experience Category:This category is for foreign nationals who are currently working and living in Saskatchewan.
- Entrepreneur Category:This category is for entrepreneurs, business acumen and investors who plan on starting an investment or business in Saskatchewan.
- Farm Category:This category is for experienced farmers and agriculturists who plan on buying a farmland and operate a farm in Saskatchewan.
Application for SINP can be done online. Create an online account and complete the application form. Scan and upload all the supporting documents. Save and submit the application.
After submitted application forms will be reviewed and nomination will be approved for eligible applicants and will be sent to IRCC’s Centralized Intake Office for further action. A temporary work permit will be provided. The temporary work permit will allow the applicant and family members to move to Saskatchewan. When the permit is approved by IRCC, the applicant will be able to start working or start business operations while the PR is processed.
Processing time for SINP
Like other PNPs, the processing time for SINP depends on the category applied for. The information on the processing time of the SINP application usually gets updated every quarter. The processing times can change at any given time
- International Skilled Worker Category:
- Employment Offer – 6 weeks
- Occupation In-Demand – 31 weeks
- Express Entry – 31 weeks
- Saskatchewan Experience Category: 3 weeks.
- Entrepreneur Category:41 weeks
- Farm Category:28 weeks
Contact Patel Canada Visa Today!
Please contact us for more information regarding SINP.
We recommend you to seek help from our professional and experienced consultant in filling and completing the application form accurately before submission. Our huge experience with many immigration issues will definitely help you in getting the nomination acceptance.
If you think that you might be eligible, contact us immediately for more information or feel free to book an appointment for a consultation with an immigration professional for more advice.
Feel Free to
Are you planning to spend your vacation in Canada? For more information about Canada Visitor
Visa or Canada Tourist Visa contact us today at Patel Canada Visa. Be rest assured that we will
make the processing easy and stress-free. We can help you find best tourist package within Canada
and accommodation finding assistant.