Manitoba Provincial Nomination Program – MPNP
MPNP is the immigration program done by the province of Manitoba. Under this program Manitoba can nominate the qualified applicants of skilled workers, foreign graduates and entrepreneurs to work and settle in Manitoba which will have a positive impact on the Manitoba economy.
The fifth most populous territory in Canada is Manitoba. The main industries in Manitoba are agriculture, energy and environment, financial services, insurance, mining and much more. With huge number of job opportunities available in Manitoba, MPNP programs help in a positive outcome for experienced workers and graduates every year.
Manitoba PNP consists of the below immigration streams:
- Skilled Workers Stream: The eligible internationally trained and skilled workers should complete a series of online questions and submit the profile into the Expression of Interest (EOI) pool which contains other eligible candidates’ profiles as well. The applicant will receive the score based on the answers provided. MPNP will then rank based on several factors and the highest scoring candidates will be invited to submit application to MPNP.
The best part of EOI is there are no limitations to number of number of candidates who can submit an Expression of Interest and no deadline.
There are two sub-categories under skilled workers stream:
- Skilled workers in Manitoba: Qualified temporary workers and international student graduates who are currently working in Manitoba and those who have been offered a permanent full time job by an employer in Manitoba can submit application.
- Manitoba work experience pathway: This pathway is open to applicants currently working in Manitoba with temporary work permits.
- Employer Direct Recruitment pathway: This pathway is open to applicants interviewed by Manitoba employers outside of Canada by the MPNP or an eligible employer. The applicant should receive an Invitation to Apply for a provincial nomination from the MPNP.
- Skilled workers Overseas: This stream uses point based system to assess candidates, who may be from outside Canada. Application is accepted from qualified workers who has strong connection to the province of Manitoba through family or friends, who has had education or Manitoba work experience or by invitation of MPNP.
The skilled workers overseas stream is sub-divided into:
- Manitoba Express Entry pathway: The pathway is open to Express Entry candidates who are eligible under another MPNP stream.
- Human Capital pathway: pathway will be open to foreign skilled workers with experience in in-demand occupations in Manitoba and those who demonstrate the ability to potentially establish themselves by building strong labor market connections for those occupations.
- International Education Stream (IES): This stream is geared towards international graduates of post-secondary institutions in the province who meet the eligibility criteria for various pathways:
- Career Employment Pathway
- Graduate Internship Pathway
- International Student Entrepreneur Pilot
- Business Investor Stream: This stream allows the province to recruit and nominate eligible foreign business owners who are intending to move to Manitoba to establish, purchase a business or co-own an existing business in Manitoba.
The two pathways under this stream are:
- The Entrepreneur Pathway for applicant intending to open a business in Manitoba; and
- The Farm Investor Pathway for those intending to establish and operate farms in rural Manitoba.
The processing time for MPNP takes up to 4 months. However, the applications would be verified at state as well as federal level and the average processing time is between 12 to 15 months for entire process to be fulfilled.
Contact Patel Canada Visa Today!
Please contact us for more information regarding MPNP.
We recommend you to seek help from our professional and experienced consultant in filling and completing the application form accurately before submission. Our huge experience with many immigration issues will definitely help you in receiving the nomination acceptance.
If you think that your might be eligible, contact us immediately for more information or feel free to book an appointment for consultation with an immigration professional for more advise.
Feel Free to
Are you planning to spend your vacation in Canada? For more information about Canada Visitor
Visa or Canada Tourist Visa contact us today at Patel Canada Visa. Be rest assured that we will
make the processing easy and stress-free. We can help you find best tourist package within Canada
and accommodation finding assistant.