Express Entry – A Fastest and Easiest way to Get PR in Canada for Skilled Professionals
For Canada immigration, the government amends different programs time by time. There are around sixty options that people can choose to apply for immigration to Canada. Express Entry is a new electronic system that will be introduced in January 2015 by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). It’s a new immigration selection system. It will be launched to handle some PR (permanent residence) applications in some economic programs.
Know About Express Entry System :
The system will be launched as the country requires high levels of immigration to meet future and present needs of the labor market that ensure the country’s economic growth as well as continuing prosperity.
- Based on federal economic immigration programs, it will select immigrants as follows.
- ) The Canadian Experience Class
- ) The Federal Skilled Worker Program
- ) The Federal Skilled Trades Program
- It brings the process of immigration into an electronic model.
- It allows employers to play an important role in economic immigrant selection. They will get permission to access candidates using Job bank of Canada and through the territories and province, where applicable.
- The aim of this process is to abridge the time of immigration processing for successful applicants.
- This program will give permission to territories and province to employ candidates for a part of the PNP (Provincial Nominee Programs) to meet the requirement of the local market.
In this Express Entry, there are two steps of the process:
Step One – Process to fill up an online express entry profile
- People who are interested in getting PR can show their interest by completing an online profile in which they have to provide information such as their language ability, work experience, education, skills, and other biographical information.
- Those who meet the one of the above mentioned criteria of federal economic immigration programs will be positioned in candidate pool. If they have not any job offer from a provincial nomination or a Canadian employer, they have to register with job bank of Canada. It helps them to connect with Canadian employers.
- Always remember to provide accurate information. It is essential to verify all information before submitting a profile as any wrong information can disqualify an applicant and it takes many years to re-enter in the candidate pool.
Step Two – Invitation from Citizenship and Immigration Canada to certain candidates to apply for Canadian permanent residence
- Selection of new immigrants from the express entry pool will be carried out by the Canada and provincial Governments and employers.
- Candidates with the highest ranked will be invited to apply for the PR of Canada. [ Candidates with provincial nominations or valid job offer)
- The selected candidates will receive an invitation to apply for PR in Canada. The candidates have to submit an electronic application for PR within 60 days.
- The time for processing applications will be six months from the date of submission. It is essential for candidates to complete all essential forms and supporting documents within given time limit. Once the process will be completed, successful candidates [as well as their dependents] will reside in Canada as permanent residents.
- The system of Express Entry is not being used at present by CIC and will start as of January 1, 2015 only.
- Those who do not receive any invitation to apply for PR in Canada, they can resubmit their profile after one year if they eligible to meet the criteria for this program.
You can also hire some reliable consultant to understand the process in detail and find the best option to apply for PR in Canada.