Canada Work Permit Consultants
Any foreign national before starting to work for a Canadian employer, will need the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and a temporary work permit through the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP).
Work permits are given to temporary workers, business acumens, students, and caregivers. Work permits are an official document given by the government of Canada which allows individuals to live, study, and work in Canada while receiving the benefits of Canada. Work permits are temporary in nature and can be extended within Canada.
Work permits are also seen as a route to become a permanent resident or Canadian citizen. A Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) is a document that a Canadian employer should obtain before a foreign worker can be hired.
Canada Work Permit is issued to eligible foreign individual to work in Canada for a specific time period.
Benefits of work permit
Every year there are a lot of candidates who are granted permit to work in Canada. This is a huge opportunity for the foreign workers intending to work in Canada. The benefits of the working under work permit are:
- The candidate can work in Canada under the employer that is mentioned in the work permit application
- The candidate can apply for the dependent visa to bring the dependents to stay with the candidate in Canada
- The candidate can travel across Canada
- The candidate can apply for PR Visa at a later stage
Types of work permit
There are different types of work permit to immigrate to Canada:
- Open work permit: Open work permit allows candidate to work for any employers in Canada.
- Employer-specific work permit: The employer specific work permit allows the applicant to work according to the employer specific conditions such as duration of work and the location of work. The employer must complete certain procedure and hand over the copy of LMIA or employment number to be included in the work permit application form.
The Canada work permit consultants at Patel Canada Visa consultancy will be happy to assist you with all the information needed regarding work permit visa. Contact us immediately and we will be happy to assist you with all the queries.
General Eligibility Requirements:
The applicant should be able to convince immigration officials that he would return to the home country after the end of employment or when the work permit expires
The candidate applying for work permit should ensure to have certain requirements such as:
- The candidate should prove to an officer that he would leave Canada when the work permit expires.
- The candidate should have enough funds to take care of the self and the family dependents during the stay in Canada.
- The candidate should obey the law and have no criminal record.
- The candidate should have good health and submit medical report
- The candidate should not plan to work for an employer listed with the status ineligible on the list of employers who failed to comply with certain conditions
- The candidate should give the officer any other documents they ask for to prove you can enter the country.
Talk to our Canada work permit consultants to check your eligibility regarding Work permit in Canada. Our in-house Canadian Immigration Consultants will be happy to clear all your doubts regarding the work permit to Canada.
Documents required for Work permit Visa application
- Valid travel document – passport with 6 months or more validity from the planned date of arrival in Canada
- Recent passport sized photographs
- Educational certificates and proof of work experience
- Proof of financial resources to cover the expenses in Canada
- Application fee
- Police verification documents
- Medical documents
Work Permit Extension
To extend the work permit, the candidate should apply atleast 30 days before the current permit expires. After the work permit is applied, the applicant can stay in Canada and meet the conditions of the original work permit. If the permit expires after the application for extension is submitted, the applicant can stay in Canada under the status – called implied status.
If the permit expired less than 90 days ago, the applicant can apply to restore the temporary resident status and extend the work permit. But the applicant cannot work while the application is in progress. When applying, the applicant must also pay the fees for both the restoration of status and a new work permit.
Contact Us Today!
Canada work permit consultants at Patel Canada Visa have been always appreciated by our client for the prompt help and assistance provided.
- We are happy to help you in completing the application forms, assistance in collecting the supporting documents and visa interview preparation, if needed.
- We will check for the updates regularly and keep you posted on the status of application and assist with any further documentation needed while waiting for the status.
- We are also happy to assist you with any job search assistance, if required.
Our team of consultants has worked on several successful Canadian work permit visa application and the work permit extension applications with immense knowledge and experience to help the applicants throughout the process.
Contact us today!
Feel Free to
Are you planning to spend your vacation in Canada? For more information about Canada Visitor
Visa or Canada Tourist Visa contact us today at Patel Canada Visa. Be rest assured that we will
make the processing easy and stress-free. We can help you find best tourist package within Canada
and accommodation finding assistant.