Canada PR Visa Consultants for Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Provincial Nominee Programs allows the provinces and territories of Canada to nominate the desired skilled professional workers to immigrate and work, and eventually settle in a particular province or territory of Canada. Each provinces and territories of Canada has its own immigration programs based on the requirements. The requirement of each territories and provinces differ from each other.
Under PNP, the territories and provinces in Canada will be able to directly nominate the foreigners who are willing to migrate and settle to the particular territory or province.
Benefit of PNP Canada – No job offer requirement for application – Candidate can enjoy the no-hassle pool selection
The provinces and territories that participate in PNP have to sign agreement with the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). This offers the provinces and territories legitimate right to nominate the immigrants that meet the set of requirements. Each of the province or territory has its own PNPs selection process to select the individuals, investors, qualified, experienced and skilled workers to related job requirement. Quebec is exception to this program as it has its own pre-defined selection criteria.
The immigrant will have to select where he wants to move and work through the different provincial scheme. To be eligible to move to Canada as provincial nominee the immigrant has to present application to the province and territory where he prefers to stay through the nomination course. Our Canada PR visa Consultants will be happy to explain the different PNP streams available and help you choose the best among different options. The different PNP streams are:
- Alberta Provincial Nominee Program
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
- Quebec Provincial Nominee Program
- Saskatchewan Provincial Nominee Program
- Yukon Provincial Nominee Program
Application procedure for PNP:
Provincial Nomination speeds the application processing for Canada PR
All the final immigration decisions are made by the federal government and not the provincial government. The application process is determined by the PNP stream that the applicants are interested in. There are two types of application –electronic or online process and paper-based process. Provincial Nominee Program is two steps process:
- First step is to apply to the province for provincial nomination
- Second is to submit the application to the IRCC for Canadian Permanent Resident Visa.
Application to the province for provincial nomination: Use the PNP live tracker to check the PNPs available and determine the eligibility. Then, submit the application to the province or territory. The eligible applicants will receive an official provincial nomination certificate.
Submit application to the IRCC for Canadian PR visa:
- a) Online application through Express Entry System: When the applicant is nominated through an Express Entry aligned PNP he can apply for the permanent resident through Express Entry. There are two ways to apply for PR:
- i) The individual can create an Express Entry profile to submit the application for the provincial nomination. If the province finds the individual as eligible for the job opening, province will send a notification of interest. On receiving it the applicant has to contact them and apply for PR through Express Entry system.
- ii) When an individual is nominated by the province or territory, he should update the existing profile or create an Express Entry profile if it has not been created already.
- b) Paper-base application: In the paper-based process, candidates can apply to the territory or province to be nominated under a non-Express Entry stream. The applicant must meet the eligibility requirements of the province or territory that is nominated. Once the applicant gets nominated through non-Express Entry system, he can apply for Canada PR visa.
Do not hesitate to contact us at Patel Canada Visa if you need a qualified Canada PR Visa Consultants to help or guide you through your Canada Immigration Visa application process.
After the candidate submits the application for a PNP either online or paper-based, the government of the territory or province will review the application submitted and decides on the nomination. The processing time for Express Entry application for Provincial Nominee Program is 6 months or less. The processing time for the paper-base application is longer than that applied through the Express Entry system.
- Valid passport and travel documents
- Medical reports and supporting documents
- Qualification certificates and relevant experience certificates
- Police verification and related documents proving no criminal activities
- Check for province specific document requirements
- Recent photographs
Provincial Nominee Program is a fastest-growing Canadian immigration program. It helps in economical growth of the country. Since the past few years, the federal government has increased the annual allocations for PNPs, which shows the importance of the program that the government is giving.
This program can help you in finding a job in Canada if you have the relevant education, essential skill and work experience to contribute and support the economy of any f the provinces or territories.
Contact Patel Canada Visa today!
We, at Patel Canada Visa, are licensed Canada PR Visa Consultants and can be always counted to help you with any queries related to immigration to Canada and get your PNP certificate. Our goal will be to help you establish in your favored province or territory.
Our experienced Canada PR Visa consultants are happy to assist you with end to end process from explaining the details, preparing document checklist, helping you with the filling the forms, documentation of data, filing application forms and completing the application process. We will monitor the status of application and help you with any assistance.
We will ensure to do the best to make the processing easy and stress-free travel to your dream county.
Feel Free to
Are you planning to spend your vacation in Canada? For more information about Canada Visitor
Visa or Canada Tourist Visa contact us today at Patel Canada Visa. Be rest assured that we will
make the processing easy and stress-free. We can help you find best tourist package within Canada
and accommodation finding assistant.